Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Europe Weekly Brief
UnGagged London 2018
UnGagged, one of the most sought-after tech conferences in the industry will be returning to London on 11-13 June 2018!
UnGagged London is a two-day SEO & digital marketing conference (11-12 June 2018) and series of one-day intensive masterclasses (13 June 2018).
This unconventional conference is dedicated to delivering actionable methods and strategies on a wide range of topics including SEO, link building, analytics and content marketing, without all the fluff and sales pitches.
What makes UnGagged different to any other tech conference? Freedom.
Because UnGagged is unrestricted and unrecorded, our expert speakers are free to share their candid tips privately to attendees, without the constraints of big corporate agendas. These speakers will openly discuss their trials and tribulations with like-minded individuals in the internet marketing industry.
Unlock the latest insights and never-heard-before tactics in search over three days of uncensored sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities, guaranteed to boost your online business or that of your clients’ – no matter what sector you’re in.
Your conference ticket includes:
● An all-access pass to UnGagged London (11-12 June) at The Grange St.Pauls. That’s two days packed with sessions that give proven practical tactics and never-before-heard actionable strategies to improve your search marketing efforts.
● One-to-one advice. We've packed in plenty of time for quality conversations with attendees, speakers and exhibitors through multiple breaks and networking events.
● Meals provided. This means a delicious catered breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea over the course of the entire conference.
● Caffeine, teas and cakes. What would a conference be without coffee/tea? There will be multiple breaks throughout the event to ensure you keep energised.
● Exclusive invite to our infamous after parties. These events are the perfect social platform for you to make those enviable business connections. Plus, you’ll have 2 hours of wine, beer and soft drinks. Come for the education, stay for the networking!