THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
AWS as a Computing Services Provider
With its abundant resources, AWS holds the top position in cloud computing with the trust of millions of its customers, along with startups, enterprises, and public-sector organizations.
FREMONT, CA: The term "cloud computing" was coined because the accessed information is initially found in the cloud or virtual space. The process by which computing services–such as servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence–are delivered is called cloud computing. The concept is mainly carried over the internet for faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. By allowing network-based access to communication tools such as emails and calendars, the messages and information delivered are stored on the service provider's hardware. Fundamentally, cloud computing can be defined as a virtual platform where data can be stored and accessed over the internet with no limitations.
As one of the world’s most inclusive and broadly adopted cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers over 200 fully featured services from data centres that are available globally. Millions of customers, along with the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies, use AWS to reduce costs, become more agile, and thus, innovate faster.
• Utmost Functional: AWS has more significant services comparatively that range from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases to emerging technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, data lakes, analytics, and the Internet of Things. Hence, it is faster, easier, and more cost-effective in moving existing applications to the cloud and can build greater storage. With its deep functionality within services, AWS offers the widest variety of databases which are built on purpose for different types of applications. This, in turn, helps in choosing the right tool to achieve the best cost and performance for a job.
• Large Customer and Partner Community: With millions of active customers and a high range of partners, AWS has the largest and most dynamic community globally. Customers of almost every industry and every size, such as startups, enterprises, and public sector organizations, use AWS as leverage. The AWS Partner Network (APN) brings together thousands of system integrators who specialize in AWS services, as well as the majority of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who adapt technologies to work on AWS.
• Enhanced Security: AWS is designed as the most flexible, offering a secure cloud computing environment in the present scenario. The infrastructure is solely built to satisfy the security requirements of the military, global banks, and other high-sensitivity organizations. It can be backed by a deep set of cloud security tools, along with 230 security, compliance, and governance services and features. Supporting 98 security standards and compliance certifications, data encryption is enabled by all 117 AWS services that store customer data.
• Increased Pace of Innovation: The latest technologies are exploited for experimental and quick innovation purposes. The pace of innovation keeps on accelerating to invent new technologies that help transform businesses. AWS, as a pioneer in the serverless computing space with the launch of AWS Lambda, serves as a fine example of the statement provided above. It lets developers run their code without provisioning or managing servers. Furthermore, Amazon SageMaker, a fully managed machine learning service was built with the help of AWS which permits everyday developers and scientists to use machine learning with no experience.
• Proven Operational Expertise: Provided with unmatching experience, maturity, reliability, security, and performance, AWS helps in relying on the most important applications. Amazon Web Services has a history of excellence for almost 16 years in delivering cloud services to customers, accounting for millions all over the world, thus running a wide variety of use cases. Thus, of any cloud provider, AWS has the most operational experience that can be noticed at a greater scale.
AWS Regions’ Global Growth
By connecting with low-latency, high-throughput, and highly redundant networking, AWS provides the most extensive global cloud infrastructure accounting with multiple Availability Zones in many Regions. Upholding its popularity with 84 Availability Zones and 26 geographic Regions, AWS has planned for an extension in Australia, Canada, India, Israel, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, and UAE. The AWS Region and Availability Zone is the approach generally recommended for the running of enterprise applications that require high availability. By using advertising, marketing, aerospace, agriculture, education, financial services, government and life sciences, customer innovations can be persuaded.
Thus, AWS, with its increasing customer community and productivity and proven security and functionality, holds a predominant position in cloud computing. Further, with its global approach, AWS has established its footprints in most countries in the world.