THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
The need for AI-driven digital process automation
Integrated digital process automation aids in business collaboration and goals, thereby making work and life easy by saving time and there’s no fear of failures in making appointments or data checks.
FERMONT, CA: According to the International Data Corporation, AI will soon drive approximately 40 percent of all digital transformation. For instance, half of the apps on all new mobile phones will use voice as their PI, or primary interface for users. On the other hand, Augmented Reality (AR) is likely to account for nearly 30 percent of all website browsing. By using integrated AI to automate tasks and processes, businesses and enterprises can free up human capital and leverage it for other challenging and creative aspects.
The essence of digital process automation comprises:
- Routine and repetitive tasks get dehumanized.
- Customer management can be automated.
- Triggers for reminders and notifications
- Transparency in the process, ease of use, and the formation of a collaborative environment
- Quick user reaction, enhanced user experience, and adaptability
Big businesses like Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft are investing millions of dollars in the development of AI-enabled services. A Google assistant called Duplex uses artificial intelligence to make appointments on one’s behalf. These can be booking restaurants, appointing hairdressers, or other local trades. All processes involve data collection and compilation (a form filling or automatic data extraction from a system), activity tracking (chasing any process from start to finish and keeping a log of everything that occurs in between), information/data flow (moving data between systems or humans), triggers like initiating an activity either by humans or machines, say a customer-request or an event in a CRM system can be automated digitally.
Several processes can be automated digitally and the processes can involve collective data, for example, a system's automatic data extraction or form filling. Also, one can automatically track any activity- be it pursuing any process from beginning to end or keeping a log of everything. One can also automize the flow of information or data between any system or human. Moreover, triggers such as humans or computers initiating an activity, such as a client request or an event in a CRM system, can be digitally automated.
Advantages of AI-assisted Digital Process Automation
- With AI-integrated Digital Process Automation, a business can experience customer assurance, seamless data, and information flow thereby providing information for the success of the business.
- Depletion of operational costs is often experienced after increased productivity and high customer satisfaction.
- Digital Process Automation integration aids in collaborating with business teams and thereby making goals. There's no fear of detaching legacy systems.